The seventh season of ABC's "Once Upon a Time" began airing on October 6th, 2017. It is the final season of the series.
A few years after the Final Battle in Storybrooke, a grown-up Henry Mills leaves home in search of his own destiny. What he finds is true love with a new incarnation of Cinderella and unexpected danger from her hateful stepmother and stepsister - plus the added menace of Mother Gothel, a villainous sorceress. And when a new Dark Curse erases his and everyone else's memories, it's up to Henry and Cinderella's daughter Lucy, with help of Regina, Wish-Realm Hook, Gold and Zelena, to defeat Gothel and end her reign of terror. If they succeed, will Rumple and Belle ever be reunited? Will Regina finally get her happy ending, and will all past memories be restored?
- Lana Parrilla as Regina Mills/Roni
- Robert Carlyle as Rumplestiltskin/Mr. Gold/Weaver
- Colin O'Donoghue as Hook/Rogers
- Andrew J. West as Henry Mills
- Gabrielle Anwar as Lady Rapunzel Tremaine/Victoria Belfrey
- Dania Ramirez as Cinderella/Jacinda Vidrio
- Alison Fernandez as Lucy Mills
- Mekia Cox as Tiana/Sabine
- Adelaide Kane as Drizella/Ivy Belfrey
- Emma Booth as Mother Gothel/Eloise Gardener
- Yael Yurman as Anastasia
- Chilton Crane as Hilda