The second season of ABC's "Once Upon a Time" began airing on September 30th, 2012 and concluded on May 12th, 2013.
The curse is broken, magic has arrived, and there's no telling what - or who - will be unleashed! Now the exiled fairy-tale characters must grapple with a flood of awakened memories as they come to grips with their new "reality." Old loyalties will be tested, new heroes will emerge and vengeful villains will wreak havoc -- including ruthless pirate Captain Hook and the relentlessly wicked Cora. Amidst the backdrop of previously unexplored lands and a newly magical Storybrooke, love and sacrifice will set the stage for the ultimate battle between good and evil. For, in the words of Rumplestiltskin, where magic is concerned, only one thing is certain: it always comes at a price.
- Ginnifer Goodwin as Snow White
- Jennifer Morrison as Emma Swan
- Lana Parrilla as Regina Mills
- Josh Dallas as Prince Charming
- Emilie de Ravin as Belle
- Colin O'Donoghue as Captain Hook
- Jared S. Gilmore as Henry Mills
- Meghan Ory as Red Riding Hood
- Robert Carlyle as Rumplestiltskin